Monday, February 25, 2008

I TAKE IT BACK

Okay I take it back....I told you last week that potty training was going to be the death of me, but I have to take it all back....And....I hope that I am not speaking too soon in saying that but it has been a breeze this second time around. I mean don't get me wrong we are still a work in progress but he is doing really well. Yippeeee...I think that him getting candy EVERY TIME he goes has something to do with it but whatever works.
Also on our list of concerns is preschool or no preschool I have called the Montessori and the Christian Academy in Harrodsburg and I don't know what we are going to do. If anyone has any other ideas or opinions on this let me know. Okay enough written, I will be waiting on pointers on potty training and preschool....all you teachers out there let me know. Email me jenniferwhitehouse@yahoo.com!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Twila and Scott said...

I obviously thing you should do preschool (since I have an early childhood degree and all) But I know that is hard when you can't get into public and you have to pay for it. What about Lexington Avenue Baptist. It is not as many days or as long if you are worried about that.
I just think it really teachers them how to go to school.